We teamed up with the iconic denim brand, Levi's®, to create a collection of upcycled pieces, made from original leftover Levi's® denim, handpicked from the Levi's® archive in LA. Featuring a hybrid patchwork design, the pieces only to get better with wear.
Oversized denim blouse in upcycled patchwork denim, featuring a classic GANNI ruffled bib collar and flared sleeves that can be worn two ways: either unsnapped and open for a more billowy sleeve or snapped for a more tailored look. Detach the belt and collar for a boxier, simpler look.
– Collar is upcycled from the shirt itself, with the ruffle edge cut from the original sleeves, and the main piece cut from the left half
– Featuring detachable snap belt for a more cinched in waist
– Pointed front pockets on chest
– Button placket with pearl snap closure
– Gathered yolk detail on back
– Structured, non-stretch, lighweight denim
– Made using upcycled denim pieces from vintage Levi's men's shirts, resewn in patchwork design
– 100% cotton
Remember, just tap the iconic patch stitched into every #LEVISXGANNI style to enter the universe and read Love Letters from our #GANNIGirls community
Please note specific terms apply in case you do not return the items from the GANNI x LEVIS collection, and a late fee will be charged in accordance with our T&Cs until the item is returned.
GANNI x Levi’s collection is rental only and only available at GANNI Repeat.