We teamed up with the iconic denim brand, Levi's®, to create a collection of upcycled pieces, made from original leftover Levi's® 501® denim, handpicked from the Levi's® archive in LA. Featuring a hybrid patchwork design, the pieces only to get better with wear.
Straight leg jeans in upcycled patchwork denim, featuring a unique double button-fly. Designed to be versatile, the jeans can worn in two ways, either high-waisted or a lower mid-rise fit thanks to the Levi's® 501® original signature button fly.
– Straight silhouette
– Embroidered GANNI x Levi's collab logo on waistband
– Two button-up fly closures, can be worn two ways
– 5 pocket style, with back pockets moved down and inwards
– Structured, non-stretch, heavyweight denim
– Made using repurposed upcycled denim pieces from vintage Levi's 501s, resewn in patchwork design
Remember, just tap the iconic patch stitched on to the back of every pair of your #LEVISXGANNI piece to enter the universe and read Love Letters from the #GANNIGirls community.
Please note specific terms apply in case you do not return the items from the GANNI x LEVIS collection, and a late fee will be charged in accordance with our T&Cs until the item is returned.
GANNI x Levi’s collection is rental only and only available at GANNI Repeat.